Office of the Registrar
The Registrar's office is responsible for much of the interpretation and distribution of academic information for the seminary. In addition, the registrar's office maintains all student academic records.
- Requests must be in writing (use form which may be downloaded below).
- A $5.00 per copy fee is due with each request.
- The first copy ever requested is free. Copies to synods/scholarships are free.
- Transcripts will not be issued to current or former students who owe an outstanding balance to the seminary.
- Credit card payment - When paying by credit card be sure to complete the information on the "Credit Card Form" which is the second page of the Transcript Request.
- Download transcript request form (PDF/Word)